Mining companies are facing significant challenges in the marketplace. This stems from the volatile nature of commodity prices, shareholder pressures to meet their return on investment objectives and the need to integrate new technologies within complex operating environments.
To help mining companies meet these significant challenges, Nova Systems draws upon its strong heritage in defence projects and complex systems engineering. We bring a unique and holistic view of the way complex systems interact, assuring the execution of complex capital and technology integration projects while meeting productivity and safety requirements Our people combine their operating experience with highly developed system engineering skills, to enable our clients to get the most from their assets across the whole life-cycle. Our experts are currently supporting the planning for, and introduction of, autonomous systems to gain cost efficiencies and improved safety in large-scale mining production and haulage operations.
Our services include:
- Autonomous vehicles systems engineering, safety cases and human factors
- Systems assurance, including technology assessments and testing and evaluation Systems integration of operationally critical and complex systems
- Safety-critical communications improvement
- Asset data and engineering management frameworks
- Capability definition and delivery
- Systems safety and safety in design engineering
- Engineering management frameworks
- Project portfolio planning and delivery
- Specialist telecommunications engineering services
- Aerial services (including unmanned aerial vehicles) feasibility studies, trials, and operations management
- Independent project engineering risk advisory
- Capital project management systems development and implementation
- Complex problem solving