Oil and gas producers globally have been negatively impacted by the oil price crash and flow on effect to reduced gas prices. These companies are dealing with lower capital and operating expenditure budgets, redundancies, restructuring and project delays or closures. Reducing costs and improving efficiencies and productivity have become the key performance indicators.
To enable upstream production companies to meet these challenges, Nova Systems draws upon its strong heritage in aerospace and plant/equipment systems engineering skills to bring a unique holistic view on the way to best execute and manage complex production projects from inception through to sustainment and beyond.
Our technical advisors and engineering practitioners have been instrumental in the efforts of upstream production companies to achieve first gas for projects facing significant time and cost pressures. Our experts are able to establish a robust and well defined value assurance system, underpinned by stringent technical assurance, to ensure that project objectives and financial targets are accurately forecast and subsequently met. Our services include:
- Asset data and engineering management frameworks
- Completions, commissioning and handover process delivery and optimisation
- Safety-critical communications
- Field operations telecommunications engineering
- Capital project management systems development and implementation
- Unmanned aerial vehicles feasibility studies, trials, and operations management
- Independent project engineering risk advisory
- Complex problem solving